First Unitarian Universalist Church is now using Realm, a web-based church management system, to support our church mission with tools for communication, collaboration, and connection.
LOG IN AT ONREALM.ORG/UUROCHMN
If it’s your first time logging in, use the Register Now link on the log in page or click here.
|Directory||Groups & Events||Giving|
|After logging in, view the online directory to get contact information and to put names with faces.||Realm Groups provide easy communications options: find a participant list, messaging, events, files, and more||Login to setup one-time or recurring gifts through your bank account or credit/debit card.|
|Need to update your information? Edit your profile and we’re all up to date||Events help us manage RSVPs, registrations and payments, and volunteer assignments.||Review your giving history: look over your year-to-date giving, check pledge progress, or print a contribution statement.|
|You decide how much other users can see||LEARN MORE|
WHAT ELSE CAN REALM DO?
- Private Messaging – Contact a person one-on-one.
- Registration Events – These events allow for forms and payments related to events.
- Pathways – Create processes to track visitor follow-up, new members, or volunteer training. Realm lets you define and oversee the steps, activities, and outcomes of any process.
- Accounting – Our admin staff is bringing accounting back in house using Realm and links online contributions.
- Dashboards and Reports – Leadership can use data to help make decisions.
CONNECT THROUGHOUT THE WEEK: DOWNLOAD THE MOBILE APP
Connect with and share what’s going on at your church anytime. Contact your small groups, coordinate group activities, RSVP to church events and meetings, manage your giving, update your information, and more.
Everyone in our church gets a unique profile. Your profile contains everything you want people in our church to know about you. Your profile also enables you to join a small group, RSVP to events, track your giving, update your contact information, change family details, set notification preferences, or replace that outdated family photo.
By keeping your information current, you are helping our staff, group leaders, and our church community. Your Profile includes:
- Contact Information (e.g. name, address, email, phone*)
- Family Members
- Personal Information (e.g. marital status, birthday**, etc.)
- Connected Social Media accounts
*You can decide what data you want to show users by setting your privacy preferences.
**Please enter your full birthday. The year and your age will not be displayed on your church directory profile. The information is used in our annual statistical report.
See more about privacy below.
Your information is your information.
- You have complete control over who can see your contact and personal information.
- Contact information is never public or searchable on the Internet. Any information you elect to make visible to your church family is always protected behind a login.
- Authorized staff will always have access to your profile information.
- You and certain authorized staff may update your profile information. In some cases, your group leader may update your contact information if you have made it visible to group leaders.
- For safety reasons, sharing contact and personal information for children under 18 is limited. Parents determine whether or not to display their child’s name in the church directory.
- Children under 13 may not participate and will not be able to sign in.