Interested in volunteering in an RE classroom? Please follow the steps below:
1) Please go to this link – Classroom Teacher and Door-Keeper Sign-Up
2) Your screen will show the RE Master Calendar. Please go to the bottom of the spreadsheet, there are tabs indicating the various times and classes that are available. Click on the tab that indicates the time/class you would like to teach.
3) In that tab, you may sign-up for teacher or co-teacher/door-keeper.
4) Links to the lesson are on the right side of your screen (under the heading, “shortened lesson for your use.”
5) All materials for the class are in the 1st floor hallway, across from the DRE’s office. On Sunday, you can pick up the bucket on your way to class. (Please return the bucket to the shelf after the class.)
If you are interested in volunteering in the classrooms on Sunday mornings or during Walden Hill Wednesdays, please fill out this form – Volunteer and Background Check Info